We encourage all future guests to review this page of new policies and guidelines, which we will keep updated as things progress. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
We also encourage guests to review travel guidelines and resources provided by the Pacific County Tourism Bureau.
Updated as of May 15, 2021
- Individuals in Oregon are no longer required to wear a face mask or physically distance, whether indoors or outdoors, two weeks after their final COVID-19 vaccination dose. A “fully vaccinated individual” is a person who has received both doses of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one dose of a single-dose vaccine and at least 14 days have passed since the individual’s final dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
- If a business chooses to no longer require masks and physical distancing, the business must require visitors to show proof of vaccination and review the proof of vaccination. In that case, a business would need to have a policy for checking the vaccination status of customers and employees if they are not wearing masks. Fully vaccinated individuals would need to provide proof they’d been vaccinated if they want to remove face coverings and not observe physical distancing guidelines.
We care about the health and safety of our staff and guests
• Our pool is open with a limited, 25% capacity
• We ask that you please not travel and visit us if you or anyone in your party are or have recently been sick
• Employee temperatures are being taken when coming onto each shift
• As is typically expected, employees will not come to work when feeling ill
• Employees are required to wash or sanitize their hands between each guest interaction
Increased cleaning and social distancing protocols
• We require a 6ft distance between everyone in common areas
• We will have a limit to 10 people (including staff) in the lobby at any one time.
• Via text and email options, we encourage contactless check-in and out at each location
• All common areas are being sanitized three times daily and a check-list will be provided to ensure surfaces are not missed
• Hygienic manual foot door openers have been installed on all common area doors to minimize touching of door handles
Additional protocols for housekeeping
• Housekeeping staff will wear disposable gloves and change them before entering each room
• All areas are being disinfected with special attention to high-touch surfaces such as door handles, light switches, in-room tables, safes, coffee machines, minibar refrigerators, and TV remotes
Restaurant Operations (we will follow all government regulations)
• In-person dining not currently available. Room service and take out available.
• Will have a limited menu
• We are encouraging non-contact menu options and will provide QR codes for guests to scan with their device
• There will be nothing that stays on the table in between customers; All place settings and anything that goes on a table will be brought once the guest sits down
****This is a living document and will continue to evolve as best practices for COVID-19 operations continue to be released.