We encourage all future guests to review this page of new policies and guidelines, which we will keep updated as things progress. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also encourage guests to review travel guidelines and resources provided by the Pacific County Tourism Bureau.
We care about the health and safety of our staff and guests
• Our pool is open with a limited, 50% capacity
• We ask that you please not travel and visit us if you or anyone in your party are or have recently been sick
• Employee temperatures are being taken when coming onto each shift
• As is typically expected, employees will not come to work when feeling ill
• Every employee has been given an employer-provided mask and is required to wear a mask when interacting with anyone (guest or staff) indoors
• Employees are required to wash or sanitize their hands between each guest interaction
Increased cleaning and social distancing protocols
• We require a 6ft distance between everyone in common areas and masks are required when indoors
• We will have a limit to 10 people (including staff) in the lobby at any one time.
• Via text and email options, we encourage contactless check-in and out at each location
• All common areas are being sanitized three times daily and a check-list will be provided to ensure surfaces are not missed
• Hygienic manual foot door openers have been installed on all common area doors to minimize touching of door handles
Additional protocols for housekeeping
• Housekeeping staff will wear disposable gloves and change them before entering each room
• All areas are being disinfected with special attention to high-touch surfaces such as door handles, light switches, in-room tables, safes, coffee machines, minibar refrigerators, and TV remotes
Restaurant Operations (we will follow all government regulations)
• In-person dining not currently available. Room service and take out available.
• Will have a limited menu
• Masks are required when not seated
• We are encouraging non-contact menu options and will provide QR codes for guests to scan with their device
• There will be nothing that stays on the table in between customers; All place settings and anything that goes on a table will be brought once the guest sits down
****This is a living document and will continue to evolve as best practices for COVID-19 operations continue to be released.